- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Orange County Museum of Art
Orange County Museum of Art Review
The Orange County Museum of Art (OCMA) gathers a collection of modernist paintings and sculpture by California artists (Richard Diebenkorn, Ed Ruscha, Robert Irwin, and Chris Burden) and cutting-edge, international contemporary works. OCMA also sponsors a triennial contemporary international art exhbition and showcases avant garde films.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Check out Corona del Mar for surf and sun away from Los Angeles crowds.... Read more
Two colorful reefs (and the fact that it's off-limits to boats) make Corona del Mar State Beach grea... Read more