- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Greyhound buses travel along U.S. 101 from San Francisco to Eureka and Arcata. Bus drivers will stop in other towns along the route if you specify your destination when you board. You can also take Greyhound to Seattle, but you must first travel from Eureka to Oakland, with another transfer in Sacramento before continuing north on I-5. Humboldt Transit Authority connects Eureka, Arcata, and Trinidad.
Greyhound (800/231–2222. www.greyhound.com.)
Humboldt Transit Authority (707/443–0826. www.hta.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's