- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The only North Coast airport with commercial air service, Arcata/Eureka Airport (ACV) receives flights on United Express. The airport is in McKinleyville, which is 16 miles from Eureka.
A taxi to Eureka costs about $50 and takes roughly 25 minutes. Door-to-door airport shuttles cost $20 to Arcata and Trinidad, $24 to Eureka, and $50 to Ferndale. All prices are for the first person, and go up only $5 total for each additional person.
Arcata/Eureka Airport (3561 Boeing Ave., McKinleyville, CA, 95519. 707/839–5401.)
Door to Door Airport Shuttle (888/338–5497 or 707/839–4186. www.doortodoorairporter.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's