Sights & Attractions in The North Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Eureka
Blue Ox Millworks
This woodshop is among a handful in the country specializing in...
Clarke Historical Museum
The Native American Wing of this museum contains a beautiful...
|Museums / Galleries||Eureka|
Eureka Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center
The center has maps of self-guided driving tours of Eureka's...
Fort Humboldt State Historic Park
The structure that gives this park its name was built in response...
Lost Coast Brewery & Cafe
This bustling microbrewery is the best place in town to relax...
|Wineries / Breweries||Eureka|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe