Sights & Attractions in The North Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Eureka
Blue Ox Millworks
Blue Ox is one of only a handful of woodshops in the country that...
Clarke Historical Museum
The Native American Wing of the Clarke Historical Museum contains...
|Museums / Galleries||Eureka|
Eureka Chamber of Commerce
You can pick up maps here with self-guided driving tours of Eureka's...
Fort Humboldt State Historic Park
The structure that gives this park its name was built in response...
Lost Coast Brewery & Cafe
This bustling microbrewery is the best place in town to relax...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $61 & up -- Anaheim Resort near Disney, Kids Stay Free BookIt.com
- $63-$89 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, 70% Off BookIt.com
- $8.87 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $81 -- Blue Man Group’s New Vegas Show, Reg. $116 Blue Man Group
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 — $110 Expedia