Sights & Attractions in The North Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Fort Bragg
The ocean isn't visible from most of Fort Bragg, but a gravel...
MacKerricher State Park
This park begins at Glass Beach and stretches north for 9 miles...
Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
Something beautiful is always abloom in these marvelous gardens...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Fort Bragg|
Museum in the Triangle Tattoo Parlor
At the top of a steep staircase, this two-room museum pays homage...
|Museums / Galleries||Fort Bragg|
The Skunk Train
In the 1920s, a fume-spewing gas-powered train car shuttled passengers...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's