- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From Highway 101 in Santa Rosa head west on Highway 12 (Bodega Highway west of Sebastopol) 23 miles to the coast, then travel 10 miles north on Highway 1 to Jenner. From Santa Rosa you can also use Highway 116 west through Guerneville (about 31 miles to Jenner). Mendocino Transit Authority (www.4mta.org) Route 95 buses stop in Jenner and connect with Bodega Bay, Santa Rosa, and other coastal towns.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's