- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From Ukiah, take Highway 253 west about 17 miles to Boonville/Highway 128, then follow Highway 128 northwest 29 miles until it ends at Highway 1; you'll find Elk about 6 miles south. From San Francisco, travel north on Highway 101 and exit at Cloverdale/Highway 128 West. Follow the road northwest about 56 miles to Highway 1, then head south 6 miles to Elk. South Mendocino Coast Bus Route 75 (www.4mta.org) stops in town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's