- Scenic coastal drives There's hardly a road here that isn't scenic.
- Wild beaches This stretch of California is one of nature's masterpieces. Revel in the unbridled, rugged coastline, without a building in sight.
- Dinnertime When you're done hiking the beach, refuel with delectable food; you'll find everything from burritos to bouillabaisse.
- Romance Here you can end almost every day with a perfect sunset.
- Wildlife Watch for migrating whales, sunbathing sea lions and huge Roosevelt elk with majestic antlers.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More