- Scenic coastal drives There's hardly a road here that isn't scenic.
- Wild beaches This stretch of California is one of nature's masterpieces. Revel in the unbridled, rugged coastline, without a building in sight.
- Dinnertime When you're done hiking the beach, refuel with delectable food; you'll find everything from burritos to bouillabaisse.
- Romance Here you can end almost every day with a perfect sunset.
- Wildlife Watch for migrating whales, sunbathing sea lions and huge Roosevelt elk with majestic antlers.
GREAT AMERICAN VACATION
Take our short photo quiz to reveal your ideal trip in the U.S.More