Sights & Attractions in The Mojave Desert
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Palmdale
Antelope Valley Indian Museum
Notable for its one-of-a-kind artifacts from California, Southwest...
|Museums / Galleries||Palmdale|
Brian Ranch Airport
The school here offers introductory flights that allow you to...
Devil's Punchbowl Natural Area
A mile from the San Andreas Fault, the namesake of this attraction...
An 80-acre wildlife operation run by Hitchcock actress Tippi...
Southern California Soaring Academy
The academy operates sailplane rides (no engines!) over the scenic...
St. Andrew's Abbey
This Benedictine monastery occupies 760 acres made lush by natural...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe