Sights & Attractions in The Mojave Desert
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Victorville
California Route 66 Museum
Fans of the Mother Road (as John Steinbeck dubbed Route 66) will...
|Museums / Galleries||Victorville|
Mojave Narrows Regional Park
In one of the few spots where the Mojave River flows aboveground...
Silverwood Lake State Recreation Area
One of the desert's most popular boating and fishing areas, 1,000-acre...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe