Sights & Attractions in The Mojave Desert
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Victorville
California Route 66 Museum
Fans of the Mother Road (as John Steinbeck dubbed Route 66) will...
|Museums / Galleries||Victorville|
Mojave Narrows Regional Park
In one of the few spots where the Mojave River flows aboveground...
Silverwood Lake State Recreation Area
One of the desert's most popular boating and fishing areas, 1,000-acre...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $22.85 & up : Compact rentals in Inyokern Hotwire
- $24.28 & up : Midsize rentals in Inyokern — $25 Hotwire
- $28.56 & up : Full Size rentals in Inyokern — $29 Hotwire