Sights & Attractions in The Mojave Desert
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Mojave Desert
Goldstone Deep Space Communications Complex
Friendly and enthusiastic staffers conduct guided tours of this...
|Museums / Galleries||Barstow|
Havasu National Wildlife Refuge
In 1941, after the construction of Parker Dam, President Franklin...
As you enter the preserve from the south, you'll pass miles of...
|Geological Sites||Mojave National Preserve|
The two canyons, commonly called Big Petroglyph and Little Petroglyph...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's