Sights & Attractions in The Mojave Desert
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Mojave Desert
|A-B C-D E-J K-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Air Flight Test Center Museum at Edwards Air Force Base
The museum at what many consider to be the birthplace of supersonic...
|Museums / Galleries||Lancaster|
Drop by the Lone Pine Visitor Center for a map of the Alabama...
Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest
About an hour's drive from Bishop you can view some of the oldest...
Antelope Valley Indian Museum
Notable for its one-of-a-kind artifacts from California, Southwest...
|Museums / Galleries||Palmdale|
Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve
The California poppy, the state flower, can be spotted throughout...
Antelope Valley Winery and Buffalo Company
Desert vineyards? Industry scoffing hasn't deterred Cecil W...
|Stores / Malls, Wineries / Breweries||Lancaster|
Beverly and Jim Rogers Museum of Lone Pine Film History
Hopalong Cassidy, Barbara Stanwyck, Roy Rogers, John Wayne—even...
|Museums / Galleries||Lone Pine|
Brian Ranch Airport
The school here offers introductory flights that allow you to...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's