- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Air Flight Test Center Museum at Edwards Air Force Base
Air Flight Test Center Museum at Edwards Air Force Base Review
The museum at what many consider to be the birthplace of supersonic flight chronicles the rich history of flight testing. A dozen airplanes are on exhibit, from the first F-16B to the giant B-52D bomber. To visit, you must pass a security screening by providing your full name, Social Security number or driver's license number, and date and place of birth at least one week in advance. The 90-minute walking tours are open to the public on two Fridays of each month.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I will be heading to Laguna Beach next week for a last minute girls trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more