- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve
Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve Review
The California poppy, the state flower, can be spotted throughout the state, but this quiet park holds the densest concentration. Seven miles of trails—parts of which are paved, though inclines are too steep for wheelchairs—wind through 1,745 acres of hills carpeted with poppies and other wildflowers. Peak blooming time is usually March through May. On a clear day at any time of year, you'll be treated to sweeping views of Antelope Valley.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Since the "Eating Like A Local In L.A." thread has grown quite cumbersome (and a little dated), I thought we might try compiling a guide for those visiting So. Cal (and those of us living here) featuring Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more