The Mojave Desert Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Mojave Desert Restaurant Reviews
Throughout the desert and the Eastern Sierra, dining is a fairly simple affair. Owens Valley is home to many mom-and-pop eateries, as well as a few fast-food chains. There are chain establishments in Ridgecrest, Victorville, and Barstow, as well as some ethnic eateries.
Browse The Mojave Desert Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's