- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Amid the rugged beauty of the Mojave's landscapes, three casinos clustered on the Nevada side of Interstate 15 attract low rollers and travelers unable to hold off gambling until they arrive in Las Vegas.
Primm, NV at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in The Mojave Desert
- Cerro Gordo Ghost Town
- Lone Pine
- Manzanar National Historic Site
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's