- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Many locals use the Metrolink to get around, which is clean and quick, and generally a much nicer way to travel than by bus.
Metrolink has several Inland Empire stations on its Inter-County, San Bernardino, and Riverside rail lines. You can buy tickets and passes at the ticket vending machine at each station, or by telephone. 511 Travel Information Service is a phone- and Web-based service where you can get real-time traffic information and trip planning help. A recorded message announces Metrolink schedules 24 hours a day.
Metrolink (800/371–5465. www.metrolinktrains.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's