- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Several freeways provide access to the Inland Empire from Los Angeles and San Diego. Ontario, Corona, and Temecula line up along Interstates 10 and 215; and Corona, Riverside, and San Bernardino lie along Highway 91. As a Los Angeles bedroom community, the area sees nasty freeway congestion on Highway 60 and Interstates 10 and 15, so try to avoid driving during rush hour, usually from 6 to 8 am and 4 to 7 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's