Winery Tours in Temecula
Destination Temecula runs daily tours of wine country, with pickups at San Diego hotels and Old Town Temecula. Plan on a full day for these tours as they include stops at three wineries, a chance to explore Old Town, and picnic lunch. Rates run from $89 starting in Temecula and $97 round-trip from San Diego. If you plan to visit several wineries (and taste a lot of wine), catch the Grapeline Wine Country Shuttle, which operates daily with pickup at Temecula and San Diego hotels. The Vineyard Picnic Tour at $98 ($118 on Saturday) includes transportation, a wine-making demonstration, free tastings at four wineries, and a gourmet picnic lunch catered by Creekside Grill at Wilson Creek Winery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's