- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Temecula has several championship golf courses cooled by the valley's ocean breezes.
Redhawk Golf Club. Ron Fream designed the public club's championship golf course. 45100 Redhawk Pkwy., Temecula, CA, 92592. 951/302–3850. www.redhawkgolfcourse.com. 18 holes. 7,110 yds. Par 72. Greens fees: $70/$90. Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, lessons, restaurant, bar.
Temeku Golf Club. The tiered greens, five lakes, and many blind spots make for challenging rounds at this club's Ted Robinson-designed championship course. 41687 Temeku Dr., Temecula, CA, 92591. 951/694–9998. www.temekuhillsgolfcourse.com. 18 holes. 6,636 yds. Par 72. Greens fees: $25/65. Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, rental clubs, restaurant, bar.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's