Sights & Attractions in The Inland Empire
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Redlands
Asistencia Mission de San Gabriel
Franciscan Fathers built the mission in 1819, but it functioned...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Redlands|
Kimberly Crest House and Gardens
In 1897 Cornelia A. Hill built what's now Kimberly Crest House...
|Houses / Mansions||Redlands|
Lincoln Memorial Shrine
The shrine houses the largest collection of Abraham Lincoln artifacts...
|Memorials / Monuments||Redlands|
San Bernardino County Museum
To learn more about Southern California's shaky history, head...
|Museums / Galleries||Redlands|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's