Sights & Attractions in The Inland Empire
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Inland Empire
Big Bear Discovery Center
At this nature center you can sign up for a canoe ride through...
|Information Centers||Big Bear Lake|
Hart Family Winery
A perennial crowd-pleaser, this winery specializes in well-crafted...
|Wineries / Breweries||Temecula|
Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden
Founded in 1927 by Susanna Bixby Bryant, a wealthy landowner...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Claremont|
UCR/California Museum of Photography
With an impressive collection that includes thousands of Kodak...
|Museums / Galleries||Riverside|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's