The Inland Empire Sights

Advertisement

Asistencia Mission de San Gabriel

Asistencia Mission de San Gabriel Review

Franciscan Fathers built the mission in 1819, but it functioned as one for only a few years. In 1834 it became part of a rancho and later served as a school and a factory. The current mission is a replica. The landscaped courtyard contains an old Spanish mission bell, and one building holds a small museum.

Updated: 04-29-2014

Fodorite Reviews

Be the first to review this property

Advertisement

· Map of Asistencia Mission de San Gabriel

Map of



Travel Deals
Forums