- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden
Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden Review
Founded in 1927 by Susanna Bixby Bryant, a wealthy landowner and conservationist, the garden is a living museum and research center dedicated to the conservation of native-California plant species. You can meander here for hours enjoying the shade of an oak tree canopy or take a guided tour of the grounds, whose 86 acres of ponds and greenery shelter such specimens as California wild lilacs (ceanothus), big berry manzanita, and four-needled piñon. Countless birds also make their homes here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I'm going alone to LA in just under two weeks and I'm going to spend half my time in Santa Monica then I've been recommended the other half in Huntington Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more