The Inland Empire Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Inland Empire Restaurant Reviews
Downtown Riverside is home to a few ambitious restaurants, along with the chains you can find in most areas. The college towns of Claremont and Redlands focus on creative contemporary, ethnic, and traditional selections. Excellent innovative cuisine has become an art in Temecula, especially at the wineries, many of which showcase their products alongside fine dining. Your options are limited in the smaller mountain communities; typically each town supports a single upscale restaurant, along with fast-food outlets, steak-and-potatoes family spots, and perhaps an Italian or Mexican eatery. Universally, dining out is casual.
Browse The Inland Empire Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's