- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Redlands straddles Interstate 10 north and south of the freeway at its intersection with Highway 30 (one of the main roads into the San Bernardino Mountains). You can check out the exhibits at the county museum and the Lincoln Memorial Shrine, just off the freeway before you reach the town, which is known for its elegant Victorian houses.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's