- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ontario has a rich agricultural and industrial heritage. The valley's warm climate once supported vineyards that produced grape varietals such as Grenache, Mourvèdre, and Zinfandel. Today, housing tracts and shopping malls have replaced most of the vineyards. But the airport is here, so you may well find yourself passing through.
Ontario at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Inland Empire
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's