Nightlife & the Arts in The Inland Empire
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Inland Empire Nightlife & the Arts
Candlelight Pavilion Dinner Theater
The theater hosts Broadway-style shows such as The Sound of Music...
Flappers Comedy Club
A typical stand-up venue, Flappers is a branch of a Burbank club...
Idyllwild Arts Academy
The Idyllwild Arts Academy is a summer camp offering more than...
Jazz in the Pines
In late August, Idyllwild draws big crowds for the two-day Jazz...
Old Town Temecula Community Theater
An entertainment complex that holds two venues, the Old Town...
Pechanga Resort and Casino
Casino gambling is the main attraction here, and there are several...
Redlands Bowl, a 6,000-seat outdoor amphitheater in juniper-shaded...
Patrons dance to live music on most nights at this combination...
The Stampede offers country-and-western dance lessons at 7 pm...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's