All The Inland Empire Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Inland Empire Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa
This lakeside lodge is warm and comfy with fireplaces everywhere. . . .
Mission Inn and Spa
One of California's most historic hotels, the inn grew from a. . .
A giant log cabin with the amenities of a resort, Northwoods has. . .
|$||Big Bear Lake|
Ponte Vineyard Inn
Slow down in old Californio Rancho style at this delightful hotel. . .
Sheraton Suites Fairplex
County-fair murals and whimsical carousel animals welcome you. . .
South Coast Winery Resort and Spa
Spacious vineyard villas, an excellent restaurant, a spa with. . .
Temecula Creek Inn
Each room at this inn has a private patio or balcony overlooking. . .
Windy Point Inn
Surrounded on three sides by water, Windy Point offers the bes. . .
|$$||Big Bear Lake|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's