Sights & Attractions in The Far North
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Weaverville
Trinity County Courthouse
Trinity County Courthouse, built in 1856 as a store, office building...
Trinity County Historical Park
For a vivid sense of Weaverville's past, visit the Trinity County...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Weaverville|
Weaverville Joss House
Weaverville's main attraction is the Joss House, a Taoist temple...
|Houses / Mansions||Weaverville|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe