Sights & Attractions in The Far North
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Far North
Castle Crags State Park
Named for its 6,000-foot glacier-polished crags,...
Lake Shasta Caverns
Stalagmites, stalactites, flowstone deposits, and...
|Geological Sites||Lake Shasta Area|
McArthur–Burney Falls Memorial State Park
Just inside the park's southern boundary, Burney...
|Parks||McArthurrBurney Falls Memorial State Park|
The crown jewel of the 2.5-million-acre...
Turtle Bay Exploration Park
This park features walking trails, an arboretum...
Weaverville Joss House
Weaverville's main attraction is the Joss...
|Houses / Mansions||Weaverville|
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's