Sights & Attractions in The Far North
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Far North
Castle Crags State Park
Named for its 6,000-foot glacier-polished crags, which tower over...
Lake Shasta Caverns
Stalagmites, stalactites, flowstone deposits, and crystals entice...
|Geological Sites||Lake Shasta Area|
McArthur–Burney Falls Memorial State Park
Just inside the park's southern boundary, Burney Creek wells...
|Parks||McArthur–Burney Falls Memorial State Park|
The crown jewel of the 2.5-million-acre Shasta-Trinity National...
Turtle Bay Exploration Park
This park features walking trails, an arboretum and botanical...
Weaverville Joss House
Weaverville's main attraction is the Joss House, a Taoist temple...
|Houses / Mansions||Weaverville|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's