Sights & Attractions in The Far North
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Far North
|A-L M-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bidwell Mansion State Historic Park
Built between 1865 and 1868 by General John Bidwell, the founder...
|Houses / Mansions||Chico|
The sprawling 3,670-acre Bidwell Park is a community green space...
Bizz Johnson Trail
Bizz Johnson Trail follows a defunct line of the Southern Pacific...
Bucks Lake Recreation Area
The main recreational attraction in central Plumas County is...
|Bodies of Water||Quincy|
Castle Crags State Park
Named for its 6,000-foot glacier-polished crags, which tower...
Anglers travel great distances to fish the waters of this large...
|Bodies of Water||Susanville|
This lake's 52 miles of shoreline lie in the shadow of Mt. Lassen...
|Bodies of Water||Chester|
Twenty-one types of fish inhabit the lake, including rainbow...
|Bodies of Water||Lake Shasta Area|
Lake Shasta Caverns
Stalagmites, stalactites, flowstone deposits, and crystals entice...
|Geological Sites||Lake Shasta Area|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe