Sweet Lorraine's Review
Hearty fare served in this casual, bustling restaurant in Quincy's historic downtown area includes meaty dishes like St. Louis–style ribs as well as vegetarian options and lighter items; there's also a good selection of wines. If the weather is mild, dine alfresco on the patio. Counter seating is fast and friendly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's