- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mount Shasta Resort. At a bit under 6,100 yards, the Mount Shasta Resort golf course isn't long, but it's beautiful and challenging, with narrow, tree-lined fairways and natural alpine terrain. Carts rent for $15; fabulous views are free. 1000 Siskiyou Lake Blvd., Mount Shasta, CA, 96067. 530/926–3052. www.mountshastaresort.com. 18 holes. 6035 yds. Par 70. Green fee: $45/$60. Facilities: driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, golf lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's