All The Far North Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Far North Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This small, single-story motel 2 miles east of downtown is a quie . . .
Mount Shasta Resort
Private chalets are nestled among tall pine trees along the shore. . .
Railroad Park Resort
The antique cabooses here were collected over more than three. . .
Red Hill Motel
This 1940s-era property is popular with anglers, who appreciate. . .
The Red Lion
Close to Redding's convention center and regional recreation sites,. . .
On-site owners keep this small motel neat and inviting, with practical. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's