- Mother Nature's wonders California's Far North has more rivers, streams, lakes, forests, and mountains than you'll ever have time to explore.
- Rock and roll With two volcanoes to entice you—Lassen and Shasta—you can learn firsthand what happens when a mountain blows its top.
- Fantastic fishing Whether you like casting from a riverbank or letting your line bob beside a boat, you'll find fabulous fishing in all the northern counties.
- Cool hops On a hot day there's nothing quite as inviting as a visit to Chico's world-famous Sierra Nevada Brewery. Take the tour and then savor a chilled glass on tap at the adjacent brewpub.
- Shasta Wonderful in all its forms lake, dam, river, mountain, forest, and town.
THE GREAT AMERICAN VACATION
Eager to explore the U.S.? Our trip finder will help you find the perfect destination.More