- Mother Nature's wonders California's Far North has more rivers, streams, lakes, forests, and mountains than you'll ever have time to explore.
- Rock and roll With two volcanoes to entice you—Lassen and Shasta—you can learn firsthand what happens when a mountain blows its top.
- Fantastic fishing Whether you like casting from a riverbank or letting your line bob beside a boat, you'll find fabulous fishing in all the northern counties.
- Cool hops On a hot day there's nothing quite as inviting as a visit to Chico's world-famous Sierra Nevada Brewery. Take the tour and then savor a chilled glass on tap at the adjacent brewpub.
- Shasta Wonderful in all its forms lake, dam, river, mountain, forest, and town.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More