- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The area's main airport is Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FYI), served by AeroMexico, Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta, United, US Airways, and Volaris. Bakersfield's Kern County Airport at Meadows Field (BFL), served by United Express and US Airways, is the southern air gateway to the Central Valley. Regional airlines serve airports in Modesto and Visalia.
Fresno Yosemite International Airport (5175 E. Clinton Way, Fresno, CA, 93727. 559/621–4500; 800/244–2359 automated information. www.flyfresno.com.)
Kern County Airport at Meadows Field (1401 Skyway Dr., Bakersfield, CA, 93308. 661/391–1800. www.meadowsfield.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's