- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Highway 99 (on the city's eastern side) and Interstate 5 (on the western side) are connected through downtown by Highway 4, so you can zip from place to place efficiently via freeways. Amtrak stops here, as does Greyhound. San Joaquin RTD (www.sanjoaquinrtd.com ) provides local bus service.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's