Phillips Farms Fruit Stand/Michael David Winery
Phillips Farms Fruit Stand/Michael David Winery Review
Fifth-generation farmers turned winery owners Michael and David Phillips operate their tasting room at a rustic roadside fruit stand where they also sell their family's gorgeous produce. Michael David is well known for its Zinfandels, including the widely distributed 7 Deadly Zins, but the Rhône-style wines labeled Incognito are especially worth a try. Breakfast or lunch at the café here is a treat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's