- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The most scenic approach to Yosemite National Park, at least from the west, is via Highway 140 as it rambles through and past Merced. Most people arrive by car via Highway 99, but Amtrak also stops several times daily. The Bus provides transit service weekly except Sunday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's