Sights & Attractions in The Bay Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in The Marin Headlands
Green Gulch Farm Zen Center
Giant eucalyptus trees frame the long and winding road that leads...
|Gardens / Arboretums, Educational Institutions||The Marin Headlands|
Craggy Hawk Hill is the best place on the West Coast to watch...
|Viewpoints||The Marin Headlands|
Headlands Center for the Arts
The center's main building, formerly the army barracks, exhibits...
|Arts / Performance Venues||The Marin Headlands|
The headlands stretch from the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Beach...
|Parks||The Marin Headlands|
Marine Mammal Center
If you're curious about the rehabilitation of sea mammals from...
|Zoos / Aquariums||The Marin Headlands|
Small but scenic, this beach—a rocky patch of shoreline off Highway...
|Beaches||The Marin Headlands|
Nike Missile Site
For a look at a relatively recent episode in the area's military...
|Military Sites||The Marin Headlands|
Point Bonita Lighthouse
At the end of Conzelman Road, in the southern headlands, is the...
|Nautical Sites||The Marin Headlands|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's