Sights & Attractions in The Bay Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Sausalito
Bay Area Discovery Museum
Sitting at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge, this indoor-outdoor...
|Museums / Galleries||Sausalito|
An anonymous-looking World War II shipyard building holds a great...
On the waterfront between the Hotel Sausalito and the Sausalito...
Plaza Viña del Mar
The landmark Plaza Viña del Mar, named for Sausalito's...
Sausalito Visitors Center and Historical Exhibit
The local historical society operates the center, where you can...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $199 -- San Francisco Hotel near Fisherman's Wharf Courtyard San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
- $159 & up -- Historic San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 50% Off Westin St. Francis
- $118 -- SF: 4-Star Hotel in Fisherman's Wharf — $118 Hotwire.com