Sights & Attractions in The Bay Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Bay Area
The success of Chez Panisse restaurant attracted other food-related...
The headlands stretch from the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Beach...
|Parks||The Marin Headlands|
Muir Woods National Monument
Walking among some of the last old-growth redwoods on the planet...
|Parks||Muir Woods National Monument|
Oakland Museum of California
One of Oakland's top attractions, the museum surveys the state's...
|Museums / Galleries||Oakland|
Perhaps the most glorious art-deco specimen in the city, if not...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Oakland|
Point Reyes Lighthouse
In operation since December 1, 1870, this lighthouse is one of...
|Nautical Sites||Point Reyes National Seashore|
Centering on Telegraph Avenue between Piedmont and South Berkeley...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Oakland|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe