Sights & Attractions in The Bay Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Bay Area
|A-B C-G H-K L-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
An industrial area on 4th Street north of University Avenue has...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Berkeley|
Año Nuevo State Reserve
At the height of mating season, upward of 4,000 elephant seals...
|Nature Preserves||Año Nuevo State Reserve|
Past the pink-brick bank building, Main Street is known as Ark...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Tiburon|
Audubon Canyon Ranch
A 1,000-acre wildlife sanctuary along the Bolinas Lagoon, the...
|Nature Preserves||Stinson Beach|
Bay Area Discovery Museum
Sitting at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge, this indoor-outdoor...
|Museums / Galleries||Sausalito|
An anonymous-looking World War II shipyard building holds a great...
Bear Valley Visitor Center
A mildly menacing orca model hovers over the center's engaging...
|Information Centers||Point Reyes National Seashore|
The marina has spectacular views of San Francisco and Angel Island...
|Marinas / Piers||Berkeley|
Big Basin Redwoods State Park
California's oldest state park is the best place to see old-growth...
|Parks||Big Basin Redwoods State Park|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe