- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Here organic, sustainable, and all things Berkeley reside harmoniously beneath one tasty roof. This vibrant, well-lit eatery boasts funky lighting fixtures, a variety of shiny wood furnishings, and banquettes made of recycled leather belts. Everything feels contemporary and local, especially the food. The vegan "charcuterie," made of root vegetables, put the restaurant on the national map; the stinging nettles pizza is refreshing, and the grilled chicken is oh so juicy. This is a haven for vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free eaters, but there's plenty for meat eaters to choose from, too. Desserts don't get much better than the chocolate semifreddo with Zinfandel-braised Mission figs and pine nuts. Yum, yum.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more