- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Fox Theater Review
An art-deco movie palace built in 1928, the Fox sat decaying and mostly unused for decades until the last of several redevelopment schemes culminated in a stunning renovation. The Mediterranean Moorish–style theater and its attached buildings contain the main theater, these days used for music concerts; the Oakland School for the Arts; and the Den, a gorgeous lounge. The theater's restoration helped revive what's now known as the Uptown neighborhood.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more