- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cuisine, cocktails, and culture—Mua puts it all together in a bright and airy former garage. The chefs serve up beautifully crafted meals like softshell crab and duck confit; the bartenders shake up elegant cocktails; and the rich cultural offerings include poetry readings, art shows, DJ music, and more.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
I will be in the Long Beach area in early January and would love to meet up for breakfast or lunch with my brother who lives in Lake Elsinore. Read more