- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Brown Sugar Kitchen
Brown Sugar Kitchen Review
Chef and owner Tanya Holland—named chef of 2012 by the California Travel Association—uses local, organic, and seasonal products to craft meals influenced by her African-American heritage and her culinary education in France. Holland blends sweet and savory flavors like no one else, and pairs her dishes with well-chosen wines. The dining room is fresh and bright, with a long, sleek counter, red-leather stools, and spacious booths and tables. This is the place to come for chicken and waffles.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more