- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Harley Farms Review
Stop for a spell at Harley Farms, a restored 1910 farm with 200 alpine goats on 12 acres of pasture. It's a fully operational dairy, renowned for its delicious cheeses: chèvre, fromage blanc, ricotta, and feta. A two-hour tour follows the milk trail as it moves from goat to dairy, then from curd to cheese. During the week you can walk around the yard and read detailed signage describing the buildings and operations. The Harley Farms Shop sells cheese (samples available), lotions, soaps, and gift items. Seasonal dinners in the old hayloft showcase local, in-season produce and book up fast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more