- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Old Mill Park
Old Mill Park Review
To see one of the numerous outdoor oases that make Mill Valley so appealing, follow Throckmorton Avenue ¼ mile west from Lytton Square to Old Mill Park, a shady patch of redwoods that shelters a playground and reconstructed sawmill and hosts September's Mill Valley Arts Festival. From the park, Cascade Way winds its way past creek-side homes to the trailheads of several forest paths.
- Address: Throckmorton Ave. and Cascade Dr., Mill Valley, CA 94941
- Location: Mill Valley
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more